Why Embrace After birth?
The specialists of Embrace After Birth are professional, experienced, and practice with the utmost safety precautions in mind.
We are proud to have received our training from Placenta Benefits (PBi). PBi:
- is the original, largest and most recognized placenta encapsulation organization in the world.
- holds its Placenta Encapsulation Specialists to the highest standard of practice and ethics.
- is the only organization requiring its Specialists to undergo annual Certification and ongoing evaluation.
- created the standards for placenta encapsulation, and is the only organization with their Standard Operating Procedures on file with the US FDA (and meets or exceeds the safety requirements internationally in several other countries).
- inspired and participated in the only published human trials into human maternal placentophagy.
- is the only organization to date, to have research conducted on its method of encapsulation's preparation process.
- trains the trainers, and is the gold standard in professionalism, safety and research.
- hosts an annual conference, which provides the most updated information on placenta research, safety protocols, and more.
We are honored to be in a position where we can support new mothers:
- Since 2012, Embrace After Birth has encapsulated over 300 placentas.
- We are ServSafe trained in food safety handling techniques.
- We are trained in and follow OSHA guidelines.
Praise from our clients
I highly recommend [placenta encapsulation]. Clare, with Embrace After Birth, did mine and she is wonderful! I’ll definitely be using you lovely ladies again.Bobbie Wood
Sooo much yes! It was a world of difference between my first and my second! The mothers’ broth was like energy shots without all the bad after effects like jitters or crashing later. Amy Adams is just amazing and is who encapsulated mine.Meredith Carney
I had it done with my third and also noticed a huge difference. I had major anxiety after my second and my doctor put me on medication that only made me feel worse. I was very eager to try an alternative when I heard about it, and I’m so glad I did!Kristen Sipes
I just wanted to give a shout out to Amy Adams and Embrace After Birth for a wonderful encapsulation experience. I gave birth 5 days ago and she was in and out quickly and efficiently and was just wonderful to deal with. My energy levels are high; emotions are more even than with previous births; and my milk came in very quickly. I attribute this to the mother’s broth and pills. I highly recommend her services.Kim Desmond
Amy is wonderful and I highly recommend doing it! Completely worth it!! Energy levels were great; milk production was beyond amazing; my mood did a complete turn around; and I recovered super quick!Christina Holland
I was terrified that I’d suffer from a postpartum mood disorder again when I was pregnant with my 2nd. After much research, I decided to try placental encapsulation. It was so easy and affordable. Not only did I NOT suffer from mood swings this time around, my milk came in quickly, and my energy level was much higher than it had been with my first. I can’t recommend Embrace After Birth highly enough.Randi Skaggs
I had severe postpartum depression with my second baby. So with my third baby, I decided to get my placenta encapsulated and I haven’t had any postpartum depression. But [I did experience] a bunch of energy. I strongly recommend it. I used Embrace After Birth to do mine and she did an amazing job!!!Robin Taylor
I HIGHLY recommend it! I also used Amy Adams. I’ve had 4 babies and only encapsulated the last two placentas. I saw a huge difference in those births compared to the first two. My energy was back very quickly; I felt better; and my bleeding stopped in just a few short days. I felt AMAZING. I should also add that my husband even saw a difference in how I felt after the birth of my third. Friends and family who didn’t know I had my placenta encapsulated even commented on how much energy I had and how great I seemed to be doing so quickly after birth. I tell every pregnant mama I know to make sure they encapsulate theirs too!Megan Lusiak
Amy did mine and I’m still taking them when I’m exhausted! I have been struggling with thyroid issues and I think they’ve kept me alive the past six months. DO IT!!!Sarah Zehnder